Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Happy holidays!

Well howdy. How's everyone doing this lovely (extremely warm) holiday season? Life has been super crazy these past two weeks, of course. Between Christmas shopping, making and sending our cards, a freelance assignment, making props for a newborn shoot and actually conducting a few photo shoots, this winter is shaping up to be anything but the hibernation period that winter usually is for me.

Still, I wanted to drop in and wish everyone a merry Christmas, happy (belated) Hanukkah, joyous Kwanzaa, pleasant solstice and just general peace and love to all!

christmascard2015
I hope you all have safe travels and lots of great times with family! And happy new year if I don't pop in around these parts before then :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, awesome commenter! I love feedback and try to respond to all comments (especially ones with questions) if I can find an email or blog address.

Thaaaaaanks for reading!