Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Budgeting Bloggers: June

Well, June is nearly behind us, and what a month it was. I didn't do much shopping this month, which is probably for the best. I've decided to focus my clothes budget on re-wearable staples and basics, rather than the one-off, frivolous, impulse items I've been buying the last few months.

6-30-15


1. Mossimo shorts and 2. Denizen shorts, both from Target. I lost a few pounds before the wedding, first on purpose and then indirectly because ALL THE STRESS, so first up was buying shorts that weren't a few sizes too big. Originally I was just going to get a denim pair, but a bogo half-off sale convinced me to get a white pair, too. So much for being un-impulsive. | $32.13 for both {exact 1, 2}

3. Mossimo Lenia sneaks from Target. I realized that while I had a lot of flats and some running shoes, I was severely lacking in the "true" casual shoe department so I got a pair of basic black, and... | $21.49 {exact}

4. Converse All-Star Chuck Taylors from Famous Footwear. I mean, look at that double tongue. Just look at it. So perfect. | $48.36 {exact}

Grand total: $101.98, aka right on target. In my quest for more good basic pieces and fewer too-trendy impulse buys, I made a shopping list of sorts for the next few months' budgets. Here's hoping I can stick to my plan :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, awesome commenter! I love feedback and try to respond to all comments (especially ones with questions) if I can find an email or blog address.

Thaaaaaanks for reading!