Tuesday, July 22, 2014

I get knocked down, but I get up again, etc. etc.

So remember last month/earlier this month when I said I couldn't wait until July 14 because everything would settle down again?

I was wrong.

And looking at my calendar, I don't know if they will before August. Or maybe September. Either way, I'm not going to apologize for what may be a lack of regular posting, because I'm on this new "post when I want to, not when I feel like I have to" kick. But I will apologize for what may turn out to be a lot of discussion on why I keep saying yes to things when sometimes I should say no.

7-22-14a

7-22-14b

7-22-14c
blouse: Express via Discount Fashion Warehouse
skinnies: H&M
flats: Target
necklace: Etsy

Again with the blurry photos.

I think there might be some dust (or god forbid, a scratch) on my camera's sensor. Because my friend Emily used my camera to shoot Matt's and my engagement photos this weekend, and even she had trouble with the focus. And she went to school for photography, so if she can't get it to work there's a good chance it might be actually in need of service. Lovely. I'm kind of terrified to clean my own sensor, so it looks like I have to research places that do that type of thing. You know, in all my spare time.

Have you ever cleaned your camera's sensor? Is it hard? Any tips?

3 comments:

  1. Oh, no! Sorry to hear about the camera troubles. Let me know if there's any expense involved in fixing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so sweet of you! But I'm sure whatever is wrong with it is probably my fault. I'm not always exactly the most careful when I'm changing my lens. I have a coworker who has experience cleaning DSLR sensors, so I'm hoping she can help me out with this too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. When the camera is open (while we change lenses), that's the most dangerous time because any floating dust can enter and interfere with the sensor, etc. I'm paranoid about this and fanatically careful when doing this. I hope your situation isn't bad.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, awesome commenter! I love feedback and try to respond to all comments (especially ones with questions) if I can find an email or blog address.

Thaaaaaanks for reading!