Monday, November 4, 2013

Hallo-weekend

Har har har, I'm so clever, aren't I? Terrible plays on words aside, this weekend was pretty cray. Matt and I are about to sit down and catch up on Walking Dead since we were at a Shadowbox Live performance of Spamalot, which was hilarious, with our friends Omri and Heather last night.

Friday night and Saturday night, we went to Halloween parties. I dressed up as the title character from Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog. Here it is on Netflix. YOU'RE WELCOME. Seriously, if you haven't seen it, do yourself a favor and spend 45 minutes watching this short. Because it is one of my favorite things ever. Anyway, here was my costume:

11-4-13a

I was pretty excited about it, but Spazzy thought it was too scary:

11-4-13b

Matt was my nemesis, Captain Hammer. We like to get into character.

11-4-13c

11-4-13d

Sooo, yeah. Now it's zombie time :)

3 comments:

Hello, awesome commenter! I love feedback and try to respond to all comments (especially ones with questions) if I can find an email or blog address.

Thaaaaaanks for reading!