Monday, May 13, 2013

Bloggy sick day

Hey folks. I'm feeling kinda crappy tonight, so here's a bunch of links to stuff that made me smile recently.


Ok first, a semi-serious note. Skip it if you want, but this depiction of depression is just brilliant. And also, somehow, a little funny. I don't talk about it often, but it's a topic that I take very personally, as it's had a huge role in my life and that of my family. Also, here's part one, so to speak, of the story. Okay, serious time over.

Finally, someone figured out how to use Vine in a way that is hilarious, not stupid. (Hint: It involves Ryan Gosling. You're welcome.)

Craigslist troll level: Expert. Craigslist RESPONSE troll level: Double expert

Number 6. Number 6 every Monday..

Happy (belated) Mother's Day, y'all.

2 comments:

  1. LOL!! I love the textastrophe links and the 26 most annoying things about working in an office. I always fear I'm a loud typer though... :S

    ReplyDelete
  2. bahaha oh my god Robin Williams ftw, seriously.
    Girl, feel better! Sending you love and hugs from Canada!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, awesome commenter! I love feedback and try to respond to all comments (especially ones with questions) if I can find an email or blog address.

Thaaaaaanks for reading!