Monday, March 11, 2013

Product review: eShakti's spring line

My eShakti spring line sample came in the mail this weekend! I was so excited to see that I got my top pick of the three dresses (mentioned here). I used custom sizing, so the dress was made with my measurements and therefore fits like a friggin' glove. I lurve it.

3-11-13a

Let's get a close-up of that detailing, yes?

3-11-13b

And the back...

3-11-13c
dress: c/o eShakti
shoes: Target

I intentionally chose a below-the-knee hemline, thinking that would make this dress work-appropriate. Alas, I failed to realize it had a cutout in the back (which I love, just not for work), not to mention the sheer...let's call it "boobaliciousness" of the front. So while this is a fabulous dress for pretty much anything fun, it's definitely not for wearing around the office. Oh well. More play clothes for me :)

Since I won't be wearing it to work, I'm thinking about hemming the bottom so the dress stops around my knees, like this:

3-11-13d

The dress is temporarily out of stock (I must have snagged it just in time!) but if you want to keep an eye on the product page to order it yourself, here's the link. And of course you can check out eShakti's other great items, like the spring line and the new bridesmaids dresses (which are pretty dang cute for any semi-formal or formal occasion, if you ask me). Bonus time: If you place an order before March 20, you can use code VERBLMELNG to get 20% off!

2 comments:

  1. SO CUTE! Love the dress you chose. that anchor is so awesome. great detailing for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! Gorgeous. And the back-design is exquisite.

    I agree it's not work-appropriate so I concur with your decision to shorten the hem. Great dress for fun nights out.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, awesome commenter! I love feedback and try to respond to all comments (especially ones with questions) if I can find an email or blog address.

Thaaaaaanks for reading!