Monday, March 18, 2013

On repeat

3-18-13a

3-18-13b

3-18-13c
sweater: The Limited
short-sleeve button-down: secondhand
jeans: Target
boots: gifted via Old Navy

I've worn this outfit, I don't know, probably four or five times this winter in different variations. With dress slacks and flats, with skinnies and heels, with jeans and tall boots. I don't know why, but I just love the multicolored plaid against the gray!

Sadly, this probably will be the last (or one of the last) time(s) I wear this sweater. It's just gotten too pill-y and worn out. Sadface.

I keep saying that I'm gonna run out and snatch up all the clearance sweaters, but I'm pretty sure I missed that bus. Thanks a lot, procrastination. Oh well. I'm sure the thrift shops still have (and will continue to have) lots of options!

1 comment:

  1. Love when an outfit rocks so much it becomes a go-to outfit. Too bad about the sweater. I was saying the same thing about winter boots and coats but I totally missed out on that too...Procrastination ftw.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, awesome commenter! I love feedback and try to respond to all comments (especially ones with questions) if I can find an email or blog address.

Thaaaaaanks for reading!