Tuesday, March 26, 2013

*May contain inappropriate content

3-26-13a

3-26-13b

3-26-13c
shirt: Born This Way Ball tour
jacket: thrifted
skinnies, flats: Target

I'm sorry but you guys? That t-shirt is one of my most cherished pieces of clothing. I got it at the Lady Gaga concert here in Columbus two years ago, aka one of the most awesome nights of my life thus far. Definitely the best birthday present Matt ever got me :)

Anyway, I wore this Saturday night. Matt and I were visiting my sister, Abby, and her husband Bill in South Carolina. We went to a comedy club (The Comedy Zone in Greenville, for any locals) and saw a couple of regional touring comedians. The headliner for the evening was pretty entertaining, though (like my shirt. It was a nice, intimate little club, which was kind of fun.

Greenville itself was a really great weekend, despite the less-than-sunny weather that plagued us. (Fun fact: While we were gone, it snowed a couple inches back in Columbus. So it was definitely way nicer than back home, haha!) Abby and Bill took us to the shooting range, where I discovered my aim to be surprisingly not terrible for my first time :) And we had probably the most incredible brunch I've ever tasted in my life. I'm not even kidding, you guys. Little blueberry muffins instead of the standard pre-meal basket of rolls or whatever. The most garnished Bloody Mary I've ever seen. Cheesy crab dip that I could make a whole meal of. And eggs Benedict on sourdough bread two inches thick. Excuse me while I go wipe the drool off my shirt. (Update: The restaurant is called Liberty Tap Room, also in Greenville.)

We got back last night (Spazzy was quite indignant with us for leaving...for about two hours, haha) and I used today to kind of catch up – do all my laundry, get groceries, blah blah blah. Still, it was nice to have a day to just unwind and not feel rushed going back to work. Plus, three-day workweek woohoo!

4 comments:

  1. Great shirt, chic outfit. Glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha "may contain inappropriate content" i show I should title all my blog posts. I love that shirt! I am super jealous of all of your traveling shenanigans, they looked super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. is how** (early morning typing, less skilled than other times of day typing)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like such a great time!! Anything is better than snow right now. I would take 10 days of rain if it meant no more snow!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, awesome commenter! I love feedback and try to respond to all comments (especially ones with questions) if I can find an email or blog address.

Thaaaaaanks for reading!