Monday, December 31, 2012

Best of 2012, part 2

And as promised, round 2! Now, I'm off to prepare for a New Year's celebration of which, as of right now, I am still unsure as to location.

(Btw. Click on the text below the pics if you want to see the original post with more shots of the outfit!)

7 july
{first} {middle} {last}

8 august
{first} {middle} {last}

9 september
{first} {middle} {last}

10 october
{first} {middle} {last}

11 november
{first} {middle} {last}

12 december
{first} {middle} {last}

Mmkay, so there they are! I like doing the end-of-the-year roundup posts, because it gives me a chance to look at the pieces I style best and wear the most. Like those pink skinnies? Love 'em. And apparently, I've been big on dresses/skirts during the warmer months...but not so much when there's snow on the ground. Go fig.

So yeah, have a safe and happy New Year's! See ya in 2013 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, awesome commenter! I love feedback and try to respond to all comments (especially ones with questions) if I can find an email or blog address.

Thaaaaaanks for reading!