Monday, October 22, 2012

Worded out

10-22-12a

10-22-12b

10-22-12c

10-22-12d
shirt: old, don't remember
blazer: thrifted
slacks: New York & Company
necklace: Forever 21 or H&M? not sure.
flats: Payless

I don't usually pre-draft blog posts. I'm more of a stream-of-consciousness writer. But just now, I drafted a whole post for the (probably temporary) return of Fiscal Fridays, and let me tell you, I am all worded out. I don't even really know what that means, but it makes me giggle to say it in my head so I'm going to stick with that phrase.

I'm hoping to return to Pinspiration Mondays as well next week, with my first-ever Pinspiration recipe. Well, it's not a recipe, per se. It's a drink. Which is vaguely recipe-like, only instead of making me (and my friends) feel full, it will make us feel drunk. Because it will make us drunk. Woohoo?

2 comments:

  1. YAYYYYY I'm excited to see your post for FF. But also learn about this drink recipe you have... woohooo is right!
    Also love that colour on you.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, awesome commenter! I love feedback and try to respond to all comments (especially ones with questions) if I can find an email or blog address.

Thaaaaaanks for reading!