Friday, July 13, 2012

Substituting and absenteeism

I know I've been a little absent here this week. But between planning my sister's bachelorette party this weekend, planning my bestie's bachelorette party NEXT weekend, working, a freelance project and being so sick I can barely breathe (true story), blogging has kind of taken a back seat for the past few days. I assure you, it's only temporary :)

In the meantime, I did a guest post for my bloggy friend, Whitney of Along the Lines of Style, today! Check it out, maybe? (For those of you who said they enjoyed my rambling, the post gives you just that. And lots of it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, awesome commenter! I love feedback and try to respond to all comments (especially ones with questions) if I can find an email or blog address.

Thaaaaaanks for reading!