Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Orange-you...eeh, I won't submit you guys to that bad joke :)



7-3-12a

7-3-12b

7-3-12c
shirt, pants: The Limited
shoes: thrifted
belt: came with a skirt from JCPenney


This outfit is brought to you by the shopping spree I debated about a while back. I think I bought this shirt after some subconscious influence from this pin:





To be honest, I really want to recreate this outfit piece for piece, but part of the reason I started style blogging was to figure out my own take on outfits I like.

This doesn't have anything to do with clothes, but I just picked some zucchini from my garden (in the background of the pics above). And I'm going to make this with it. And I. Can't. Wait.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, that top looks so good on you! The orange is chic and attractive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh dang, look at you! That is a FAB colour on you!
    PS you should TOTES blog about your gardening!! whaaat? fresh zucchini!? YUM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute outfit! Love the bright orange on you - you look awesome :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello, awesome commenter! I love feedback and try to respond to all comments (especially ones with questions) if I can find an email or blog address.

Thaaaaaanks for reading!