Wednesday, June 27, 2012

How does your garden grow?


6-27-12a

6-27-12b

6-27-12c
dress: H&M
cardi: thrifted
shoes: Buckle
belt: Target
necklace: don't remember


Last night, Matt and I made dinner with ingredients from our garden! Well...I prepped everything. Matt grilled it :) I used fresh chives, cilantro and garlic to make a semi-Asian influenced pork chop and rice dish. It was pretty good, but more than anything I was just excited to use garden-fresh ingredients! Before long, we'll have fresh peppers, tomatoes and zucchini too! In fact, we'll have more zucchini than we know what to do with...I think we're going to have a lot of zucchini bread in the house ;)

When I get dressed in the morning, I generally have to think in layers. Waiting for (and sometimes riding) the bus means dealing with high temperatures, but my office is seriously frigid. Everyone says that, but I really mean it. When I wore this, I was sitting at my desk with a sweater wrapped around my legs. And it wasn't the sweater I was wearing, either. That's right. I have a backup "office sweater." But it's supposed to hit 100 degrees on Thursday and Friday...maybe it'll finally warm up a bit inside!

1 comment:

  1. Cute look! Most of the offices I've worked in have been the same way, but luckily where I am now I can manage with a tee-shirt if I want. I hate being cold all the time :(

    ReplyDelete

Hello, awesome commenter! I love feedback and try to respond to all comments (especially ones with questions) if I can find an email or blog address.

Thaaaaaanks for reading!