Thursday, May 31, 2012

Homecoming and asymmetry

I'm not sure if I mentioned this, but Matt travels a lot for work. Most weeks (and by that I mean nearly every week), he's off to some random part of the country for two to four days. For the past nine or ten months, I've pretty much lived alone during the week, though he's almost always around on the weekends.

Until now.

Matt quit his job, effective next week, and he just got back from his last-ever trip with this company last night. I've gotta admit, it's pretty exciting to know that he'll be home every night. Woot woot :)



5-31_mustard1

5-31_mustard2

5-31_mustard3
cardi: The Limited
t-shirt: Old Navy
skirt: New York & Company
heels, necklace: thrifted
bangle: secondhand


I was really excited to be able to style this cardigan for spring. Like many offices, mine is absolutely freezing. So wearing a light sweater when it's above 80 degrees out isn't actually all that crazy.

This bangle was one of many sent to me by Loren. Wanna know something weird? They only fit my left arm. My right wrist is just a smidge too big for them to squeeze on. Actually, my right foot is nearly half a size larger than my left, now that I think about it. Guess I'm just not symmetrical.

By the way. Today is your LAST DAY to enter my eShakti giveaway, which closes at midnight! So click on over and get yourself entered. On the other hand, you have until tomorrow to link up to Bloggers Take the Town, but why wait? Go ahead and link up now ;)

2 comments:

  1. My feet are the same! My right foot is bigger than my left. It's very annoying! But I love the look. And that's great Matt will be home more. It must be hard for him to be travelling all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Post, loved Your pics. I will be waiting for your future posts,the internet would be a much better place. Please keep it up!



    Air Conditioner

    ReplyDelete

Hello, awesome commenter! I love feedback and try to respond to all comments (especially ones with questions) if I can find an email or blog address.

Thaaaaaanks for reading!