Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Better late than never

Since I'm essentially on vacation this week (last day at the old job was Friday, first day at the new job is Monday), I've had an interesting start to the week. Yesterday, I spent quite a bit of time at the mall and Goodwill, scouring the racks for some wardrobe boosters, as the new job has a stricter dress code than the old one. Found a ton of good pieces, too :) And then today, I started a few DIY projects that I'll continue this week (and then post about, I'm sure).

Of course, I've been spending a good chunk of my vacation time doing absolutely nothing, too. So between the doing nothing and the shopping and the DIYing, I kind of forgot to post today. But I really want to get all my old, long-haired photos out of my cache so I can start posting new-haircut photos! Yay!

4-17_pinkgray1

4-17_pinkgray2

4-17_pinkgray3
shirt: Old Navy
collared shirt: New York & Company
skinnies: thrifted
flats: Target
necklace: The Limited
bracelets: gifted and fundraiser sale

This was one of my favorite outfits of late. And it was pretty much a complete accident, which is my favorite way to come up with an outfit. Days like the morning that I wore this are the days that make me really glad I have a fashion blog. Which may sound kind of weird, I guess, but it's true.

Hm. Usually, I'd be going to bed around this hour. But since I don't have anywhere to be tomorrow, I think I'll stay up and watch a movie. Ah, vacation. Awesome.

4 comments:

  1. Glad you're enjoying the time off. It's good to lay back and do nothing.

    This outfit rocks. Perfect shapes and colors. I'm especially jealous of your ability to pose so attractively: if I could do that, I'd be happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit! I wish I had similar pieces to copy it, it's seriously cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving your new blog images, and also those pants. Congrats on the new job! Having about a week off between jobs sounds like the perfect mini break :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute outfit! I love the pink and grey together. I think this is one of my fav's on you!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, awesome commenter! I love feedback and try to respond to all comments (especially ones with questions) if I can find an email or blog address.

Thaaaaaanks for reading!