Thursday, February 23, 2012

Curse you, WeatherBug!!!

WeatherBug is the weather forecast app on my phone. And I know Loren was just yesterday talking about how lame it is when bloggers talk about the weather. But I'm so heartbroken, I just have to vent.

All day yesterday, WeatherBug was telling me that today's high would hit 61 degrees. 61!!! That's no-jacket weather! Heck, that's skirt-without-tights weather!!! Needless to say, I was pretty excited. And in fact, yesterday afternoon was gorgeous in its own right...55 and sunny. For February, it's nothing short of a miracle.

Alas, when I checked the weather again this morning, the forecast for the high had dropped down to 54. And then, a few minutes later, to 47. Honestly? I shed a little tear for the outfit I had planned that I had to shove back in my closet.

And that's when I realized. I truly am a crazy style blogger.






sweater: old, don't remember
skinnies: Forever 21
boots: Target
belt: came with a skirt from Spotted Moth

I think perhaps it's time I retire this sweater. I love it, but it's getting a little worn, and a bit short in the wrist. Plus, every single time I wear it, I forget to put on an undershirt or cami. So when the light hits me just right, the world gets a lovely view of my cheap bra. Ugh. That's embarrassing.

(And yet I still post the photos. Hey, it's a cute outfit, otherwise.)

2 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! I didn't even notice the bra until you mentioned it :P

    ReplyDelete

Hello, awesome commenter! I love feedback and try to respond to all comments (especially ones with questions) if I can find an email or blog address.

Thaaaaaanks for reading!