Thursday, December 22, 2011

More Christmas music!

Okay, so maybe I'm milking the holiday for all it's worth. Or maybe I just don't have any outfit photos ready. Or maybe it's both. EIther way, I thought I'd continue yesterday's holiday music theme with an actual playlist of the songs mentioned! (Thanks, Jeff, for giving me the embed code.)



And I'm not saying the list is incomplete, but my good bloggy friend Loren had a suggestion to add:



And while we're add it, I'm throwing this one into the mix:



What are your favorite modern Christmas tunes? Link to the YouTube video in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. I have a lot of these songs on my fave Christmas mix. Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to give you a like to this because it cracks me up EVERY YEAR.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRW2poUfJ34

    ReplyDelete

Hello, awesome commenter! I love feedback and try to respond to all comments (especially ones with questions) if I can find an email or blog address.

Thaaaaaanks for reading!