Friday, November 25, 2011

Thankful

I just realized that I failed to schedule a blog post for yesterday or today. What can I say? Family kind of trumps everything. They rock :)

I spent Wednesday evening stuck in traffic as I headed from Columbus to northern Ohio, where my parents and younger siblings live. My other two sisters were already back from their respective colleges so all 10 of us went out for ice cream. It was kind of awesome. Thursday was more food than I thought I could ever eat, with my mom's side of the family, then with Matt's family in the evening. (They also rock.) Today Matt and I lazed around, watched a lot of Party Down on Netflix and I surfed Pinterest for a bit. Since I don't have a post ready to go for today, I thought I'd share some of my pins!




Cute winter mani!


Basic fashion formula.


Simple, comfortable, casual. What more could you want?

Source: imgfave.com via Emma on Pinterest


Not quite sure if I could pull off something this bold.


With tights and boots? Love.


I've always wanted to try a chalkboard paint project...


And of course, the obligatory "lol of the day" image.


You know, this holiday has always been one of my favorites. A time for loved ones, and for remembering how much you have to be thankful for. I'm so grateful for my incredible family and my amazing friends, both in the real world and those I've met through blogging. I'm thankful for a job that I enjoy, and a boyfriend who makes me happy, and a cat that makes me laugh. (Okay, that last one's a little silly, but hey it's true.)

And of course, I'm thankful for you, my readers. When I started blogging, I never really expected for this to be read by anyone. And yet, here you are. Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, awesome commenter! I love feedback and try to respond to all comments (especially ones with questions) if I can find an email or blog address.

Thaaaaaanks for reading!