Monday, September 12, 2011

Wedding weekend!

So after promising to post pics from the wedding, I realized most of them are out of focus for some reason. This is why I am not a real photographer, haha. I also noticed that I didn't take any photos of Matt and I together :( Luckily, my best friend (who happened to be the maid of honor) is a photographer herself, and she got a great one of Matt and I. What would I do without her?

Anyway, as promised, here's what I wore. I only took one photo, since I didn't want to be that awkward girl doing a full-on photo shoot at someone else's wedding. So I stole Emily for a minute, and she snapped this for me.


dress: JCPenney, I think?
coverup: Figleaf
shoes: Buckle, years ago
necklace: don't remember

For some reason, this coverup didn't want to stay centered over my chest, so I wound up with one side just kind of sticking out all night. Weird, but I really doubt that anyone noticed, so I guess it's not a big deal. Fun fact: I've worn this dress, styled in different ways, to nearly every wedding I've been to in the last three years. It's such a great dress...I just can't help re-wearing it! Plus, it's really twirly, which is awesome for dancing, haha.

So, here are the rest of the (somewhat blurry) photos!


The bridesmaids, with Emily at the front


Here comes the bride!


The vows were lovely


Toldja he looked so handsome :)


How adorable is this cupcake? (The wedding theme was sunflowers. Absolutely gorgeous.)


Me, Stephanie and Emily. The OU girls, if you will :)

Okay, okay, I'm done boring you with photos of a wedding where you didn't know a single person there. (Unless, of course, you actually know me/Steph/Emily in real life, in which case go check out my Facebook for more photos, haha.) Oh, and if you're wondering, Steph got her dress from The Cotton Bride. How gorgeous is that? Anyway, like I said, it was a wonderful wedding...so much fun! Congrats, Steph and Jarrod :)

3 comments:

Hello, awesome commenter! I love feedback and try to respond to all comments (especially ones with questions) if I can find an email or blog address.

Thaaaaaanks for reading!