Friday, July 15, 2011

Just popping in

As you may or may not recall, I took today off work to recover from staying up half the night to watch the new Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows movie :) It did deviate from the original book, as I expected, and the 3D effects definitely could have been better utilized, but overall I thought it was a good adaptation. There was not a dry eye in the house during some of the more dramatic death scenes...I don't think I've ever been in such an emotional theatre!

But that's not what I'm here to talk about. I spent most of my day today sleeping in (yay!) and working on other stuff. I helped my friend Stephanie move and paint in her new apartment, and I have to say it will look great when she gets all her furniture in there! Her uncle and a friend from dental school both helped, too.

Bright, warm yellow for the living room.

A cool blue for the long wall in the bedroom.

Steph's a pro at rolling now.

I'm hoping she'll let me post photos of the whole place, once it's put together. It's gonna look awesome!

Now, off to do more work. The not fun kind that involves testing/reviewing software. Boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, awesome commenter! I love feedback and try to respond to all comments (especially ones with questions) if I can find an email or blog address.

Thaaaaaanks for reading!