Thursday, July 7, 2011

It's only Thursday?

Does anyone else feel like this week is just dragging along? And if so, do you also find it ironic that it's really been a short week, since most people had Monday off? Yeah, I thought so.

I think that for the next 30x30 challenge, I won't post outfits the day I wear them. It's too stressful trying to get up early enough to shoot photos, edit them, upload them, write about them and post them. Homegirl likes her sleep. Which is why today, this post is being written during my lunch break, instead of before I leave for work.








items: 8, 17, 26
cami: Marshall's
necklace: The Limited
bracelet: NYC Canal Street shop
rings: American Eagle and gift from my mom

I think I'm officially hooked on the trend of painting one nail differently. If you couldn't tell. I did a little mani-pedi last night while Matt was at the climbing wall with one of our friends from OU. I would have gone, but my head was still hurting a bit and I figured, let the guys have their guy time. Aren't I a good girlfriend? Haha

Also, I think I'm still on the fence as to whether or not I like these shoes. I've never worn them with shorts before, because they're so heavy. What do you think?

Also also, go enter my giveaway if you haven't yet :)

4 comments:

  1. Those shoes look great with shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the back of this shirt. And your nails look really cute!
    I doing the 30x30 too, but I am not posting my pictures the day of, because I am to lazy for that nonsense. I've been taking photos all week and then scheduling them 3 or 4 at a time. (Usually on the weekends)
    And you can totally wear gladiator sandals with shorts. I'm pretty sure that it's even 'cool' right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those shoes...I actually bought them in brown at Target for $6, a couple weeks ago. Didn't know you had them, but I'm also having trouble wearing them. I was trying to get outside my comfort zone, and $6, you can't pass up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Samantha and Loren: Thanks :)

    Chelsea: Only $6?! I paid $20 for these, haha! But I was kind of doing the same thing...wanted to get something trendy that was pushing the envelope for me a bit. I like them, though. Let me know how you style yours!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, awesome commenter! I love feedback and try to respond to all comments (especially ones with questions) if I can find an email or blog address.

Thaaaaaanks for reading!