Monday, July 11, 2011

Forgetful me

Silly me forgot to put up these photos from Saturday. The plan was to post these yesterday, but I was completely overwhelmed and overexcited by the fact that our New York City vacation is officially back on! I absolutely love the city, and Matt's never been, so we're both super excited that the trip isn't cancelled after all. My aunt and uncle live in New Jersey, about an hour outside the city, and we'll be staying with them. It's going to be lovely :)

(On a related note...would anyone like to guest-post for me while I'm gone? Email me: verbal{dot}melange{at}gmail{dot}com.

And now, here's what I wore on Saturday:






items: 7, 16, 30
belt: thrifted
necklace: Claire's, about five years ago (haha)

First, I just want to say again how much I looooove these shoes. Every time I put them on, I smile because I remember they're Banana Republic and they only cost me $15. Thanks, Rag-o-rama :)

Anyway, Saturday I went to my friend's going away party. He got a job out in Santa Fe, working for a weekly newspaper. Super jealous, and super, super sad to see him go. This guy hired me for my first real-world job...*sniff* But the part was a lot of fun, and I know he'll do really well out in the southwest. Best of luck to you, Reyan!

2 comments:

  1. These shoes are fantastic! how great that they were only 15$

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the shoes. They look great on you, and they couldn't be more perfect for summer! YAY for your New York trip being back on!!! That's awesome! I'm sure you're super excited about that :) Hope you two have a blast!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hello, awesome commenter! I love feedback and try to respond to all comments (especially ones with questions) if I can find an email or blog address.

Thaaaaaanks for reading!