Wednesday, June 22, 2011

This post has no coherent message.

Today is one of those days where, if I weren't doing the 30x30 challenge, I would have thrown on a T-shirt and some slacks and posted photos of a backup outfit or what I made for dinner last night (tacos, by the way...yum). But instead, I stood in front of my closet for ages, lamenting the lack of colored shirts in my 30 items, and threw on...two T-shirts, some slacks and a vest. What an improvement.



items: 5, 6, 9, 23, 28
necklace: The Limited

Wearing three shirts wasn't exactly what I had in mind today, but what can I say? I like to layer. Good thing the office is kept approximately cold enough to freeze water. I exaggerate, but not by much. It's cold.


In other news, I have had that stupid credit report commercial song stuck in my head all dang morning. You know the one..."free cause that's how it ought to be my brother / credit cause you need a loan for one thing or another..." I could go on. I know the whole thing. And it's driving. Me. Crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, awesome commenter! I love feedback and try to respond to all comments (especially ones with questions) if I can find an email or blog address.

Thaaaaaanks for reading!