Thursday, June 30, 2011

A perfect storm

Today seems to be one of those days where everything aligns perfectly...in all the worst ways. This outfit is what happens when:

- You wake up with a migraine. You take your prescription, but it knocks you out so hard that you oversleep and are pressed for time. Your head doesn't hurt, but you feel like you haven't slept in days.
- You're doing a 30 for 30 challenge and you have been too busy/lazy/forgetful to do laundry all week. So instead of 30 items to choose from, you have about five.
- You are me.



items: 13, 18, 20, 24
necklace: gift from Matt
bracelet: don't remember

I'm not entirely disappointed in this outfit, but I definitely could have done better. Ah, well. There's always tomorrow, no?

And of course, there's the long weekend to look forward to. If you ask me, one of the best perks of working in an office is that they pay you to not work on days like the Fourth of July. Awesome.


Finally, two questions: Anyone else experiencing issues with Blogger in Draft and Google Chrome? They do not like each other. Which is sad, because I like them both on their own. Oh, Blogger, don't make me choose! And the second question: If you haven't given me feedback on a possible name change, could you take two seconds and let me know what you think by clicking here? I'll give you a hug :)

2 comments:

  1. Finally on my macbook to leave you a comment (blogger is still being dumb with IE). Anyhoo...thanks to you, I have now added black walking shorts to my shopping list. These look really good and professional. I could wear them to work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I have a pair in khaki, too, haha. They're great!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, awesome commenter! I love feedback and try to respond to all comments (especially ones with questions) if I can find an email or blog address.

Thaaaaaanks for reading!