Monday, June 20, 2011

Lazy Sunday

I love weekends because I get to just lie around the apartment in my PJs all day if I feel like it. I hate weekends during the 30 x 30 challenge because I'm forced to get dressed at some point, and presumably go out into the world so the outfit "counts," in my book.

Most of Sunday I just kind of loafed around...did a little freelance work, watched a marathon of the original Star Wars on TV with Matt. In the evening, we went over to his aunts house for a combination Father's Day/aunt's birthday/grandparents' 68th wedding anniversary party. Then Matt told them about my recent birthday and I got folded into the celebration as well. I love his family.

Anyway, this is what I wore!


items: 1, 28
cami: Old Navy
necklace: DIYed

I feel like I should be honest about these photos. I didn't technically take them yesterday. Yesterday was rainy and overcast and gross all day. These are from a week or two ago. Yes, I recycled an outfit. But you know what? The first time I went to the Arts Festival with my aunt, this time I hung out with Matt's family. No one ever knew the difference. Until just now, when I told you all about it.


Stop by again this afternoon for outfit photos from today! Gotta catch up after my posting laziness this weekend ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, awesome commenter! I love feedback and try to respond to all comments (especially ones with questions) if I can find an email or blog address.

Thaaaaaanks for reading!