Wednesday, June 29, 2011

A giant thank you!

I realized that I've never really said this before, so I'm saying it now. A huge THANK YOU to everyone who reads/subscribes to/follows this blog. To the nearly 45 of you that follow me via RSS feeds, Google Friend Connect and Bloglovin', THANK YOU! To those who follow me on Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook, THANK YOU! And to those who just pop in from time to time, another big THANK YOU!

And, just so you all know, you can follow me through any of the aforementioned platforms via the buttons on the right ;) Okay, okay. I'm done with that. On to the clothes!


items: 3, 5, 27
belt: thrifted
necklace: Figleaf

This is actually the very first time I've ever worn a dress as a skirt. (It's this dress, if you were wondering.) And since this shirt is so see-through, I actually had to tuck the top part of the dress down into the skirt itself. So it's a little poofy, but I think the belt helps keep it in check. Personally, I love this style...it's like I just gained another eight or so skirts, without spending a cent! That's always a bonus, amiright?


Also, is Blogger being weird for anyone else lately? Deleting codes that are supposed to be in every post, not letting you center photos in WYSIWYG mode, etc?

5 comments:

  1. I've been thinking of trying the dress as a skirt for a while, I may have to for my 30 for 30 challenge!

    xoShelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wouldn't have known the skirt was a dress. The belt hides it well! Love this look!!

    Hope you have a great long weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that idea of a skirt as a dress! So clever, and it looks great as a skirt! I just started the 30 for 30 challenge, and I might have to use that tip :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also, I saw you posted a link to figleaf! Would that be the one in Kent? I go to Kent State :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My sister and I always wear dresses as skirts, it's so versatile, hey! And they're usually better shaped, I find :) Cute outfit :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello, awesome commenter! I love feedback and try to respond to all comments (especially ones with questions) if I can find an email or blog address.

Thaaaaaanks for reading!