Sunday, June 12, 2011

Double date!

Last night, Matt and I went on a double date with an old roommate of mine and her girlfriend. Funnily enough, we started talking about how Matt and I are house/apartment-hunting, and they mentioned that their downstairs neighbors will be moving soon. So it looks like we'll be semi-roommates once more! I'm pretty excited...she was definitely one of the best roommates I've ever had.

Anyway, the four of us went to see Shadowbox Live, a local comedy-slash-rock-and-roll troupe. It was hysterical! There was a great skit about bridezillas--loved it. And the musical performances in between skits were phenom!





Shirt: Express
Jeans: Silver via Macy's
Shoes: Target
Necklace: DIY-ed

Oh, this shirt? It's like, three or four years old and I got compliments on it last night. Awesome buy right there.




2 comments:

  1. The shirt matches the jeans so perfectly! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cut out on the back! Very sexy!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, awesome commenter! I love feedback and try to respond to all comments (especially ones with questions) if I can find an email or blog address.

Thaaaaaanks for reading!