Friday, May 6, 2011

TGIF

Can we just pretend it's Saturday? I'm exhausted. Probably because I didn't eat enough yesterday...carrot sticks, Sun Chips and a protein bar do not a lunch make. (It's a long story that involves both my regular lunch AND the random backup microwave meal in my desk being absolutely disgusting, and my being too busy to go out and get food. I'm not dieting, I swear.)

Anyway. It's not Saturday, so I can't just go back to bed...it's off to work in a bit. And outfit photos as well. At least those make me smile.








White button-down: New York and Company
Yellow cami: Forever 21
Pencil skirt: H&M
Shoes: Xhilaration via Target

Are these photos too big? Too small? I'm experimenting with loading them via imgur, rather than Blogger's image tool because it's annoying. What do you think?

I don't have too much else to say today, so here's a little blast-from-the-past, Myspace-esque quiz thing that Jill of Spoils of Wear did the other day, that I liked.

Age: 22
Bed size: Full. Or double. Whichever is smaller :(
Chore you hate: Most of them, but especially cleaning the bathroom.
Dogs: None, but I'm working on it...just have to convince Matt!
Essential start of your day: Coffee
Favorite color: Emerald green
Gold or silver: Silver, but gold is growing on me.
Height: 5'8"
Instruments I play (or have played): Clarinet for several years in junior high and high school, trumpet for a couple in HS.
Job title: Assistant Editor. Freelancer (on the side).
Kids: Oh, no. No, no no. Not yet, anyway. Not for a long, long time.
Live: Columbus, Ohio. I had a big debate on whether or not to reveal my location, but there are nearly two million people living in/around Columbus. I'm pretty sure you'll never find me.
Mom’s name: Kim
Nickname: Hey, you. Yeah, I don't really have nicknames. People call me Em sometimes, but not often enough for it to be a nickname.
Overnight hospital stays: When I was 4 or 5, they thought I had leukemia and I sent my very-upset mother home to get my stuffed bunny. Turns out, it was a weird virus.
Pet peeve: Bad grammar. People who are ignorant/inconsiderate/hateful. People who use "gay" and "retard" as insults.
Quote from a movie: "Ah know becauhse...Ah know becauhse...becauhse Ah don't love him lahke Ah love you!" I don't even know what that's from, but I love it when my mom quotes it. Hysterical.
Right or left handed: Righty tighty.
Siblings: Abby, Ellen and five minors whose names I won't mention because that's apparently something to avoid online. Yeah, I'm the oldest of eight kids. We all have the same parents. I'll wait while you pick your jaw up off the floor.
Time you wake up: 7ish
Underwear: Really? I know I blog about style, but I'm not going to talk about my underwear.
Vegetables you dislike: Most of them. I'll eat celery, carrots, potatoes, corn, green beans, peas. Some of those aren't even veggies.
What makes you run late: Traffic or something on TV/Internet. I absolutely hate lateness (falls under the "inconsiderate" pet peeve thing) so I'm rarely late.
X-rays you’ve had done: Had one on my arm after I fell into a dumpster a few years ago. Not fun.
Yummy food you make: All of it? Well, that's not true. Sometimes I fail miserably. But most of it.
Zoo animal: I like anything with an underwater viewing area. Swimming animals are fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, awesome commenter! I love feedback and try to respond to all comments (especially ones with questions) if I can find an email or blog address.

Thaaaaaanks for reading!