Monday, May 23, 2011

(Re)Mix it up

So I decided it was high time I wore this purple stripe shirt in a different way. I am in love with this top and have worn it this way probably half a dozen times already. Time to get creative! Right. I basically just switched tanks and skinnies. Same outfit, different colors. Oh, well. I (sort of) tried.






Shirt: Ginger G via Marshall's
Tank: Target
Skinnies: Burlington Coat Factory
Shoes: Payless
Necklace: made from a few charms off a bracelet I bought ages ago

In other news, we had an absolutely beautiful weekend here in Columbus. Sunny, 80s, gorgeous. Forecast for this week? Rain. Every single day. I just hope it clears up by the weekend because Matt and I are supposed to go climbing/camping with some friends, either at the New River Gorge or the Red River Gorge. Fingers crossed!

1 comment:

  1. Sweet, creative, and inspiring!
    Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, awesome commenter! I love feedback and try to respond to all comments (especially ones with questions) if I can find an email or blog address.

Thaaaaaanks for reading!