Thursday, May 5, 2011

Oh look! It's the sun

For the first time in what seems like ages, the sun is out and the skies are clear today! Of course, we've had patches of sun recently--that's what I've been using for posts this week (and today), since indoor lighting in my apartment is God-awful for pictures. And even though Matt and I woke up to frost on our windshields and it's still only 40 degrees, the forecast is supposed to hit the mid-60s today, with no rain. I'll take it.

Shirt: Old Navy
Skirt & Necklace: The Limited
Belt: Target
Shoes: Franco Sarto via Marshall's

Can I just say how much I love these shoes? I freaking adore them. There. I'd been looking for a nude heel for a while, and when I found these at Marshall's I about died. The only problem is they're about half a size too big (the next size down was far too small), so I have to walk slowly in them. Oh, the four-inch heel kind of adds to that.

I think Matt dislikes these shoes because they make me an even six feet, which means I tower over him. For the record, we're both around 5'8" in bare feet. Oh, the joys of being a tall lady.

By the way...anyone out there know why my photos are loading to Blogger with different widths, even though I size them all the same in Photoshop?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, awesome commenter! I love feedback and try to respond to all comments (especially ones with questions) if I can find an email or blog address.

Thaaaaaanks for reading!