Sunday, May 15, 2011

New toy!

I'm still holding out that Blogger will be able to restore the two posts that are still missing...I'm going to wait a day or two longer before I try to re-write them.

In the meantime, I got a new camera! Matt gave it to me as an early birthday present. It's a Nikon Coolpix and we got a pretty nice deal on it. And it. Is. Amazing. As an example, here are a couple shots I took with my old camera...



And here are a few I took with my new camera, using the macro setting (which the old one didn't have).



This was the quickest photo shoot with almost no setup or planning at all, using a very yellow-hued indoor light. I'm so pleased with the results! It has a huge number of scene modes and filters, and it even has a food scene mode that optimizes...well, food. I'm about to have some sweet food posts! I just have a few outfits and dishes from last week that I haven't posted that need to go up before the awesomeness of my new camera :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, awesome commenter! I love feedback and try to respond to all comments (especially ones with questions) if I can find an email or blog address.

Thaaaaaanks for reading!